Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Best Bath Tub Toy Storage

How many bath tub toy bags have you bought with suction cups that don't stick? I've never found one that stays put with a full load of wet stacking cups and boats inside. When I moved into this house I was determined to conquer the unruly bath tub toy problem. I found the best solution, The Maytex Mesh Pockets Shower Curtain. Here's why it's great:
  • Loads of pockets to separate toys
  • Sturdy cloth construction that doesn't rip easily and is machine washable
  • Keeps toys out of the tub for showers 
This is an inexpensive decorating item that I know you'll like it if you have kids, teens or a high traffic bathroom. It's great for organizing bath products if a few people share a bathroom.

I also have to recommend my favorite set of bath toys. Well worth it for only $6, they are the Caterpillar Spillers by Munchkin. Here's why they're great:
  • Stack together, taking up very little storage space
  • Solid plastic with no crevices for water to sit and get gunky
  • The biggest one couples as a cup for rinsing hair
  • Encourages imaginative play
  • Super inexpensive and loads of fun
I would never recommend giving anyone a plastic baby bath tub as a shower gift because I can't even tell you how many of those came through the door of the thrift store that I ran in Italy. But this shower curtain, paired with the stacking cups and a nice towel makes the perfect shower gift. It's also a great tween girl birthday gift that mom will enjoy too. Just add bath soaps and spa essentials.


No comments:

Post a Comment